Moto X service problems
ironfist3416

The past couple of days my moto x has not had any service at all no matter where I am at, i'll be with someone that has full service and I have none.  When I get service its just a couple of bars and I can send and get texts but can't make or get calls. When I try to call out it says "Mobile network not available"  When I go into my settings and the my phone status it says that my Network is unknown, signal strength is 0 dBm 99 asu, mobile network type is unknown, service state Voice: out of service / Data: out of service, Mobile network status is disconnected, and IMEI SV is 00.  I have reset my phone multiple times and done a factory reset as well.  I drive tow trucks for a living and have to have my phone a quick fix would be great!

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Moto X service problems
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried resetting your SIM card?  In other words, turn off the phone, remove the SIM card (be careful not to touch the gold contacts), wait a few minutes, then reinsert the SIM card, turn the phone back on, and allow time for the phone to establish a fresh network connection.

0 Likes
ironfist3416

Ok thanks! i'll try it right now!

0 Likes
ironfist3416

i took the sim card out and replaced it and nothing happened.  it says selected network (Verizon wireless) not available

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The SIM card could have gone bad; you can pick another one up free at a Corporate Verizon store or by calling Customer Service.

0 Likes