Moto X w/128GB SD card
JKramer328a

Bought a Moto X gen 1 for my wife, tried a 128GB SD card in it and works perfectly for past 6 months. I don't use it much, but it still does more stuff than my Droid Ultra and Ellipsis 7 tablet. <sigh>

0 Likes
Re: Moto X w/128GB SD card
Tidbits
Legend

The Moto X(2013 or 2014) doesn't support a MicroSD. Are you talking about the Droid X?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Exactly what is "more"  are you talking about?

0 Likes
JKramer328a

You are right.  I am using a 3 TB private cloud here at home.. And no I was using the Droids, but had a display problem..upgraded to Droid Ultra. Yep also the Ultra is now using the 128GB microSD card. Somehow I was thinking of the Droidx too...  Too much snow here ....snowbound got to me.  

0 Likes
JKramer328a

Wife does have the MotoX tho. 

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

So exactly what more can you do with the Droid X that you can't do with your other devices?

0 Likes
aggienitewing
Enthusiast - Level 2

their is no way your wife has a moto x. the Moto X 2013 & 2014 edition do not have a sim card slot. So unless you took the phone apart and put a ssd drive that you soldered onto the motherboard,I think you mean the Motorola Droid X

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

aggienitewing wrote:

their is no way your wife has a moto x. the Moto X 2013 & 2014 edition do not have a sim card slot. So unless you took the phone apart and put a ssd drive that you soldered onto the motherboard,I think you mean the Motorola Droid X

It's already been established in the first 4 posts Smiley Happy

0 Likes
JKramer328a

Nope  MotoX    DroidX is what I had before....I have the Droid Ultra

0 Likes
d2kplus
Enthusiast - Level 2

You should ask your question in the Droid X section.

0 Likes