Re: Moto Z Force Droid promotion for $15 mo in Jan.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the delay and conflicting information you received surrounding your promotion. Let's get to the bottom of this once and for all because I know your time is valuable. I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily.

Ayani Brown_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MIAJR0205
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue a year later as the other Verizon customers who purchased this particular phone, where my bill shows 360 paid but still has a remaining balance to be full amount of 720?

0 Likes
Adriemmartie
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have just recently realized that the exact same thing has happened to me. We even went into a corporate store and were promised this deal and after a year of our contract, I now see that no matter what they were charging us more then we were promised. Not to mention they failed not once, not twice, but SIX times to take off the tablet we had previously received (the tablet that only worked for six weeks mind you). When I finally managed to speak with someone semi competent they informed me that they couldn't / wouldn't refund the money for it. I can not wait to be done with Verizon at this point. Especially since the charger that came with my and my mother's moto z "broke" and they refuse to replace it, so I bought a new one, and that one mysteriously "broke" too. Verizon is all about sneaking in the fees and refusing to do anything within the realm of customer service to fix the situation. So much money wasted because of lies and account notes "disappearing".

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MIAJR0205

I understand the importance of clarification when addressing a promotion that you've previously taken advantage of. Allow us to help. The remaining balance of your device and what you pay monthly may differ due to the promotional offer is negated if a line is disconnected/forced bought-out. For us to fully assist, respond to the private message.

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Adriemmartie
Enthusiast - Level 2

What's the point? You people have literally wasted so much of my time and

patience it's [removed] . Wait, I'm sorry, I meant your company is [removed]

I do not hold the account and my mother who does is currently dying. So

I've already looked into what I will be switching to after she is gone.

Verizon is just a bunch of liars with false advertising and employees. You

really think I want to stick with a company that not only lies non-stop,

wastes at least 15 hours of my life but does the same thing to someone that

is literally DYING! Your company is a joke, we would already have a small

claims suite filed if my mother weren't dying, so ya lucked out there and

have been able to continue to take an extra 40-60 bucks (that I work two

jobs and go to school, to pay for) every single month for over a year.

So [removed] you and your false empathy. You don't even understand that meaning

of the word.

Sincerely,

The Continuously Unhappy Customer.

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
Adriemmartie
Enthusiast - Level 2

Whoopsies, didn't realize that was going to be posted on here when I replied to the email. Guess my true angry colors shall show.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Adriemmartie wrote:

Whoopsies, didn't realize that was going to be posted on here when I replied to the email. Guess my true angry colors shall show.

The email notifications clearly state where the post came from.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Adriemmartie as a consumer, I am shocked and disappointed for what you have been through. I expect promotions to be as promised. I can imagine how you are feeling, I would be just as frustrated. So that we can assist, I have sent you a Private Message.

RosanneM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ROBOGD43

My 'next month's bill preview' is still showing a $30 device payment even though I've paid 12 installments of $30 as of my last bill. I'm tempted to buy an unlocked phone and go to a different carrier at this point.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Robogd43, we would never want to lose you.  Let’s go over this together in more detail.  We have sent you a private message to assist you further.

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes