Moto Z Force Update
GTRPLAYERNY

What is the system update that was pushed out by Verizon to my phone on March 2nd 2014. The build is nclS25.86-11-4-6-5. No info on it anywhere.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Moto Z Force Update
mcortt
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is just a security patch.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
GTRPLAYERNY

Whoops 2017 ..sorry....

0 Likes
mcortt
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is just a security patch.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Moto Z Droid Edition and Moto Z Force Droid Edition Software Update | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
JEFWIL11

This is not the right update....

OP is looking for NCLS25.86-11-4-6-5

The link you included is for NCLS25.86-11-4-6 (Volume settings - Not security update)

I have the same question as the OP.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That is what is officially available. It is possible that writer of the announcement dropped the last number on the version of OS.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
GTRPLAYERNY

That update is also on my phone and if you look that build number does NOT have an "S" in it. The one that was just push out does.
Feb 2017 release  -

NCL25.86-11-4-6

New release build on my phone pushed out 2 days ago  - nclS25.86-11-4-6-5.

So unless they have amazingly poor document writers and proof readers this is not the correct link for the new build number.

0 Likes
mcortt
Enthusiast - Level 2

You are correct. This is a link to the January update. The March update is just a security patch; hence the "S" in the version number. It is the same software version as the January update, but with added security patches.Screenshot_20170303-092121.png

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's a "5" not an "S" in the image you posted. It appears the update page hasn't been updated yet. Advanced Devices Software Updates | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
mcortt
Enthusiast - Level 2

NCLS25.86-11-4-6-5

That is the S I was talking about. Understandable mistake. Smiley Happy

0 Likes