Re: MotoX OTA update fixes, when's it coming to VERIZON???
rader023
Contributor - Level 1

No we shoulder no blame. If I bought a TV who's lets say second HDMI port didn't work, and I tried to plug something into it after the return period, it would be my fault the TV didn't work? And not only that, none of those model's worked it would be partially MY fault. If i knew best buy could fix it today but was too lazy to bother, any of that is my fault. There is no way your argument is valid. I WISH i had returned it, but in no way is it my fault that the phone does not work. Again you are answering a question nobody is asking with an argument that is not even that strong.  The FACT is that Verizon to this day is selling a phone that does not work properly, they have been made aware of the fact, and they have the software to fix it. What do they do? Nothing! Because they are terrible. I don't think I should have to pay my bill until the phone is fixed. Now that would be a fair bargain I think.

0 Likes
NeedMoreCoffee
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't have the mic issues that some people are reporting, but I'm afraid this is a sign of things to come.  This isn't even 4.3 or 4.4, but simply a bug fixer.  I'm going to take my frustration to the Motorola support forums as well. 

0 Likes
pilotpix
Enthusiast - Level 3

Where did the link go to this issue in Motorola forums?

0 Likes
NeedMoreCoffee
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
pilotpix
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the update!

Thanks for the heads up Verizon, oh wait....

0 Likes
jgon

Let's get the update out ASAP....like yesterday!

0 Likes
pilotpix
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
AlteraPete
Enthusiast - Level 3

It is ridiculous that everyone sees this news before anyone from Verizon says anything.  The other thread on the Moto X update has even been locked: https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/806362

I understand if you want to direct everyone to this thread because the other thread is a duplicate, but if that is the case they could at least put a comment up with a link to this thread.  Besides, the other thread is the first result that shows up on a google search!!  How many people do a google search to see the other thread, and the last comment is just, "It's obvious VZW just doesn't care."  Hello Verizon?  Why would you do that to yourself?

What is the point of this whole forum if they are going to lock threads before any real news about it even comes out????

Comments edited for discussion of moderation as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
AlteraPete
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
B33
Legend

The Update should be Rolling out Now if it is for sure,  it will push to the phone throughout the Next few weeks..

http://www.androidcentral.com/verizon-s-moto-x-getting-big-update-today

0 Likes