When this phone first came out it offered a "voice privacy" mode which in its time before encrypted phone calls was valuable but now is a nightmare for those who continue to use this phone. Using the phone with the voice privacy mode enabled will cause a myriad of problems including (but not limited to) text messages delayed when sending or receiving (anywhere from 15 minutes to 5 hours has been reported), text messaging app showing "sending" for an unusually long time ( even if text was properly sent), phone overheating (possibly causing battery to expand and bulge phone case open) because phone continuously attempts sending text message, severe battery discharge and extreme data usage. This condition can cause apps to run slow and longer and internet to become very slow possibly due to encrypted data processing issues. To solve the problem do the following:
1) TAP ON PHONE ICON (LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE A PHONE CALL).
2) TAP ON THREE VERTICAL DOTS ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER (...).
3) TAP ON BUTTON THAT POPS UP LABELED "SETTINGS".
4) SCROLL TO WHERE IT SAYS "VOICE PRIVACY" (ENABLE ENHANCED VOICE PRIVACY MODE).
5) UNCHECK VOICE PRIVACY BOX TO UNABLE FUNCTION.