My Droid Turbo initially showed the number of unopened e-mails as a red and white number superimposed on the e-mail icon on the homescreen. Yesterday the little red number went away even though there were unopened e-mails. What happened. I've looked eve
exoficio

My Droid Turbo initially showed the number of unopened e-mails as a red and white number superimposed on the e-mail icon on the homescreen. Yesterday the little red number went away even though there were unopened e-mails.  What happened.  I've looked everywhere but can't find a setting to restore the numbers.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My Droid Turbo initially showed the number of unopened e-mails as a red and white number superimposed on the e-mail icon on the homescreen. Yesterday the little red number went away even though there were unopened e-mails. What happened. I've looked
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

exoficio,

I know it's very convenient to be able to see the number of new e-mails you have listed. What type of e-mail account are you signed into? Have there been any changes to your e-mail address? Is your device properly connected to cellular data or wifi? Please share some further details.

You may want to consider removing and signing back into the email account; http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-118058/

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: My Droid Turbo initially showed the number of unopened e-mails as a red and white number superimposed on the e-mail icon on the homescreen. Yesterday the little red number went away even though there were unopened e-mails.  What happened.  I've looked
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I thought they look orange and white which looked quite ugly imo.

It seemed like the only time the numbers would disappear even though there were no unread emails was after a reboot.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes