My Twitter mobile app will not download tweets on my Moto Z Force Droid. How can I fix this problem?
JOHEAT6

I have had this phone for about 2 Months and can access and use all my apps except Twitter.  My twitter account works just fine on all my other devices.

Is there a fix for my z force droid?

I have done the following:

uninstalled and reinstalled the app

Powered the phone off and on again

Had a Verizon Store clerk install a new sim card

repeated the first 2 steps

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Twitter mobile app will not download tweets on my Moto Z Force Droid. How can I fix this problem?
deloused
Master - Level 3

Those are definitely some good troubleshooting steps to start with.  The Twitter website does recommend a few more things to check to try and get it working here-

Twitter for Android troubleshooting | Twitter Help Center

If you're still unsuccessful your best bet would be to reach out directly to Twitter's application development team at this email address-

google-play-emails@twitter.com

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My Twitter mobile app will not download tweets on my Moto Z Force Droid. How can I fix this problem?
deloused
Master - Level 3

Those are definitely some good troubleshooting steps to start with.  The Twitter website does recommend a few more things to check to try and get it working here-

Twitter for Android troubleshooting | Twitter Help Center

If you're still unsuccessful your best bet would be to reach out directly to Twitter's application development team at this email address-

google-play-emails@twitter.com

0 Likes