My Verizon Mobile App
startrekfreak

When will this be available to the Xoom? Or is there an app to view data usage on the 3G network?

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon Mobile App
kcrudup

There's actually an App on the Market: "My Verizon Mobile for Tablets". But I'd just log into the website- the app itself sucks most of the time, force-closing for no reason out of the blue and returning "Usage Unavailable" about 1/2 the time- and the latest update made it FC even more often. Does anyone at VZ test this stuff?

0 Likes
startrekfreak

Interesting, I searched for "Verizon Mobile for Tablets" and nothing came up. When I went to the Verizon store to inquire, the salesperson had the Verizon Mobile (same app on mobile phones) on his XOOM,  but he  didn't know how he got it, lol.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.vzw.hss.myverizontablet&feature=search_result

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
startrekfreak

Hey, thanks for the link. Unfortunately its not compatible with Android 3.1, so hopefully they're working on an updated version.

0 Likes
sstrool
Enthusiast - Level 1

The latest update does not work on wifi. I am getting an error, that says :Your MDN could not be validated".

the app worked just fine before the update!

please fix, thank you.

0 Likes
lewwill
Enthusiast - Level 3

I believe it only works on the VZ network, not WiFi.  I have it on my Xoom and it is mostly unusable on WiFi.

0 Likes
kcrudup

It can be used on WiFi, you just have to log in when prompted.

0 Likes