NFL Mobile not working
t600guy

I just bought a xoom and when I try to open NFL Mobile I get an error message that says,"Network Communication Error."

0 Likes
Re: NFL Mobile not working
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hell t600guy,

I understand your desire to have the ability to use the Verizon Wireless NFL Mobile application.  I would like to further investigate this for you.  Please send me an DM with your name, Xoom MDN, MEID, Software Version, Baseband Version and PRL Version.  You can find this information by following the visuals here and clicking on status.  Thank you.

TominqueBo

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dabears78
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just spoke to a Verizon Rep. I too have a problem with NFL Mobile app. Mine will not let me sign on. Of course they say they have nothing on file for a fix. So I guess I'll keep paying my $20/mo for a tablet that only works sometimes. Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi dabears78,

I use the NFL Mobile App all year long. When looking at your screen name, I can tell you're a true football fan as well! I know the importance of this application, since it has many great features.

I would suggest uninstalling the application, and then re-installing it. If it asks you to sign in, just use your My Verizon login credentials to do so (the credentials for the mobile number that you're using).

Please post back with your results. If you have any further issues, please also let me know what model device you are using.

Thanks very much!

Christina B
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dabears78
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK so finanlly got a chance to try the steps you gave me. Unfortunately these did not help. I still get "Processing Information....This may take a few minutes...", then after a few moments it says "Processing your request has timed out, please try again". I've entered my Verizon ID and password and have also tried my number for the Xoom, still nothing. When i click the icon too open I see the NFL logo but then goes to say my" last login did not successfully complete, please try again". I'm out of ideas and am truly disappointed of this device.

0 Likes