New install of Windows 10 recognizes Moto XT1060 conected by USB but says Driver Unavailable. Install of MotorolaDeviceManager_2.5.4(1).exe driver from Motorola website appears to complete on PC but is not recognized.
DFon

New install of Windows 10 recognizes Moto XT1060 connected by USB but says "Driver Unavailable".  Install of MotorolaDeviceManager_2.5.4(1).exe driver from Motorola website appears to complete on PC but is not recognized. Suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: New install of Windows 10 recognizes Moto XT1060 conected by USB but says Driver Unavailable. Install of MotorolaDeviceManager_2.5.4(1).exe driver from Motorola website appears to complete on PC but is not recognized.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DFon, thak you so much for this great question. I want to make sure that your device can sync up with the new install of Windows 10 without any issues. I was able to do some research and found a great site. Have you been able to go to this site: https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/88481 to get the download from Motorola directly? Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes