One phone on acct makes calls when out of town and one doesnt
kenain

I have two new Motorola Razr phones that are identical. When I leave my coverage area, which is currently in Somerset, KY, and travel to Munfordville, KY, one of the phones will place calls and the other wont. The one that wont, will receive calls just fine. It also has no problem connecting to the internet or making and receiving texts or emails. I simply cant place a call from the phone. When I try to, I get a message stating....Welcome to verizon wireless. The wireless customer you are trying to reach is not available. This is the same message I get, regardless of whether I'm trying to call a wireless or landline phone. Anyone have any suggestions?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: One phone on acct makes calls when out of town and one doesnt
B33
Legend

Have you Contacted Customer Service?  It may be something with your Sim Card but more and likely it probably has to do with something on your Account that wasn't turned on or Locked in by the Rep that handled the Set up of your account If your Still on the Forum and see my Post you may still have time to Call Customer Service as there Hours of Operation are on Mt. Time.! 

Here is Customer Service's No.  Dial  1-800-922-0204 -- or Call from your Mobile *611 then Choose Option 3 Tech Services

Smiley Happy b33 

0 Likes