Outgoing or incoming texts with PICTURES through multiple different apps won't go through!
bkunzmann

When I attempt to send outgoing or receive incoming texts with PICTURES through multiple different apps, they won't go through. I have tried changing the size of the pictures I want to send. I have tried 3 different texting applications, including the stock one that came with my droid turbo. And this is really starting to get ridiculous. I can't see what people send to me either. And to clarify this problem is about 95% of the time. Once every blue moon it works.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Outgoing or incoming texts with PICTURES through multiple different apps won't go through!
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unless you're using Verizon Messages (which will send/receive over wi-fi) ... do you have mobile data turned on?

Re: Outgoing or incoming texts with PICTURES through multiple different apps won't go through!
bkunzmann

I have mobile data on. But you can't mean that the ONLY way to send and receive pictures via text is by using their stock messages app. That can't be.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You may have misunderstood my post.  If you're using Verizon Messages, you can send/receive MMS (picture texts) over wi-fi.  If you're using any other text app, you'll need MMS enabled to send/receive them.

0 Likes
bkunzmann

I actually just set up messages+ and I am sending and receiving pictures with no problem over Wi-Fi. It seems to be doing also not over Wi-Fi, but much slower. Is that right? Or normal, etc?

Thank you by the way...

0 Likes