Re: Problem with cellphone staying connected to my car system
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This leaves us unsatisfied as well to see that our plan did not fall into place, JEFLEH87. This leads us next to inquire on the vehicles hands free system. Yes the system has no issues with other devices, but it would be beneficial to consult with the car technician to verify the firmware is up-to-date within the vehicle.

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Problem with cellphone staying connected to my car system
JEFLEH87

Updating anything from car’s navigation system – and that includes Bluetooth – is quite expensive and so not a solution I am going to pursue.

I have found that I can establish a connection before each car trip by expedient of: (1) turning off my cell phone; (2) turning back on my cell phone; and (3) turning to Bluetooth menus on both my cell phone and my car’s navigation system and waiting for them to reconnect. Of course, the problem with these three steps is that I do not always have time to perform the steps … and sometimes I forget to perform the steps until I am already on my trip, at which time it is too late to perform the steps safely.

Why those steps work is a mystery to me.

All in all, the commencement of the connection problem is aggravating.

0 Likes