Push notifications
steelman1977

My fb push notifications all of a sudden stopped. I deleted app reinstalled, still no push notifications. I factory RESET phone installed app, still no push notifications. I checked settings in fb for push notifications all are correct, deleted registered phone to fb account and re-registered phone to fb account, still no push notifications. Is this a Verizon problem with server?

0 Likes
Re: Push notifications
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

steelman1977 I can't live without my notifications. Let's make sure you don't have to. First we want to check your software version to make sure it is up to date: http://bit.ly/1VFT2NJ 
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
steelman1977

Yes, it's up to date.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ray, push notifications help keep us on track. Being a big FB user my self I understand how important they are. I will take a closer look at this for you. Are you getting other notifications? For example, Text message, Emil and missed call alerts.

We have to make sure that your Facebook app is up to date. Go to play store > search for Facebook > it will then have an " update" option, if one is available.

RalphT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
steelman1977

Yes, I am getting all other notifications (text,email,etc.). I also have made sure Facebook app is up to date.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Appreciate these details, steelman1977. Regarding the notifications that are not received, does this occur only while you are connected to WiFi or 4G service?
NicandroN_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
steelman1977

Don't get notifications with either wifi or 4g. I get all other push notifications from email and other apps on both wifi and 4g

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am glad you are receiving all of your other notification, steelman1977. Let's keep working with this and get them working again. When did this issue start? Have they ever worked on your phone?

JosephE_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes