Razor Maxx -- Piece of Junk
failmath

Bought one after 2 weeks the screen died. Now on my second one and the speaker has stopped working after 3 months. Verizon Tech will only swap it out for a refurbished Galaxy Nexus or HTC Rezound . They say those are the only phones that are comparable. Another Motorolla piece of junk, just like the old razor flip phones!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Razor Maxx -- Piece of Junk
slr7287
Enthusiast - Level 3

LOL.

As a GNEX owner, after 9 replacements, they told me that they will swap it for a Razr maxx - "the only comparable phone"

Of course, the phone I received yesterday was NOT a Maxx, but a regular razr.

/Sigh

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

get the rezound if you are afraid another maxx will break. it's solid.

0 Likes
guitarslinger55
Enthusiast - Level 3

the razr maxx is actually a really solid phone. keep in mind, though, that ANYTHING made by human hands can be defective from factory. these things are made in such massive quantities that some will slip through the cracks.

from my own experience, the Rezound is one seriously awesome phone. as far as the referb thing goes...yeah, that sucks, but its the industry standard unfortunately. i can speak from first hand experience of being an over the phone csr/tech care rep for another company for a long time that verizons referbs are ACTUALLY put through an inspection process. not to say that, again, some wont slip through the cracks, but any referb ive got from verizon has about 80% of the time been solid.

0 Likes