Sending DTMF Tones on Moto Droid Turbo
Xybix

I have a Droid Turbo.  I make conference calls a lot where I need to dial into a conference bridge with a conference ID.

On my previous Droids I was able to setup the phone number in my address book like this: 555-555-1212;123456

555-555-1212 is the dial in number.

123456 is the conference ID number.

When I dialed the number from the phone book it dialed the number, then, after it connected, prompted me to ok sending the Conference ID number (123456).  It then sent the tones and I connected.  This is super helpful if you're in the car.

On my Turbo, when I setup the number this way, all is good until I get to sending tones.  I get promoted, hit yes and the tones all get sent as 1 big jumble so it's not understood by the conference bridge system (or any system for that matter).  When I put commas (,) between each number to add time, the phone takes too long to send the number and the bridge disconnects.  I've tried every permutation and setting I can find.  Is there a fix for this?  Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Sending DTMF Tones on Moto Droid Turbo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get to the bottom of your equipment concerns Zybix. Have you ever been able to use this feature successfully on your phone? Do you have the advance calling feature on? If so, can you disable advance calling the nubmer with the confrence id. Please keep us updated?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Sending DTMF Tones on Moto Droid Turbo
Xybix

I have never been able to use this feature successfully on my phone.  I tried it on day 1 and it didn't work.

I do not have the advanced calling feature on.

Additional question - will we be able to use both voice and data when we upgrade to Lollipop on the Turbo?

0 Likes