Re: Software update September 9, 2014...photos in text messaging take forever to download
tampaanotherlogonreal

Yep.And if you go into a store they only want to upgrade you and sell you more data!

0 Likes
Re: Software update September 9, 2014...photos in text messaging take forever to download
tenacious

I have now tried 3 different sms apps - still having problems with messages not sending or taking forever to download. 

0 Likes
tampaanotherlogonreal

Download time for texts to multiple recipients or pics, now we have to turn wi-fi off. And some load, others never do.

And now, dialing a phone number goes to nothing.

Going to T Mobile if VZ cannot get their feces together.

0 Likes
merb2

I started using the Hangouts application instead of the standard text messaging application and it fixed the problem.

I hate the hangouts application because it is really bad at autocorrecting things, but it is kind of helpful if you have a lot of picture messages.

0 Likes
tampaanotherlogonreal

Thanks for the info. Will check it out.

0 Likes
tenacious

I've also been using hangouts - no more problems downloading, but am having some issues sending sometimes.  Still way better than the stock app.

0 Likes