Spilled liquid on phone
Shadowdog513

I spilled a drink and the liquid got down into the speaker at the top. The one you hear calls from.

0 Likes
Re: Spilled liquid on phone
Shadowdog513

I need someone to help me get my Bluetooth headset setup. I am not getting any help from the local store.

0 Likes
Shadowdog513

Can someone please explain it to me?

0 Likes
Shadowdog513

Is there any one actually answering this thing?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is primarily a peer to peer community forum and the community members and the occasional VZW rep can't always reply immediately.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You've got two separate issues happening here.  The spilled liquid may or may not have done damage to the phone.  You can put it in rice for a day or two and see if it helps.  Is it having any problems or acting weird?

What bluetooth device are you trying to get to work?  Did it come with instructions for pairing to the phone?  You may be able to find instructions online too. In general, you turn it on, then go to the bluetooth settings on the phone and search for devices - the two should find each other and the phone will ask for a code, which is 1234 or 0000 in most cases.  Type that in on the phone when asked, and they will connect.  Keep in mind these are general directions, and may not be the exact steps you'll take with your specific device.  But it may get you started.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shadowdog513 We certainly want you to be able to use your Bluetooth. I'm here to help get it going. What device model do you have? What Bluetooth are you trying to connect? What happens when you try to connect it?
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

is asking all the right questions . Lets see if I can add just a little extra to this recipe for success. Check this out to show how to get your phone in parigin mode http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-84403/ you can also find a link here to our excellent bluetooth pairing guide for any bluetooth device you want to connect.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes