glocker
Enthusiast - Level 3

http://news.vzw.com/news/2011/02/pr2011-02-22c.html

Verizon's news release about the Xoom

0 Likes
Re: Still no 4G - Let's make a deal
21stNow
Master - Level 1

Thanks for finding that press release glocker.  That puts VZW in a bad light for making the statement and then not following up on it.  I don't think that VZW cares, however.  I should protest by suspending my data plan until 4G service is offered on the XOOM!  VZW should offer a credit on our monthly fees starting 1 July, if nothing else.

0 Likes
Re: Still no 4G - Let's make a deal
bigdave240
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone else tempted to hit the Report Inappropriate content button on these VZW scripted answers that pop up as answers? They always want you to follow the link to the LTE upgrade page. Like we all haven't done that already, even multiple times. These guys need to learn customer support and how to communicate truthful answers. Problem is that all of them (VZW, ATT, Sprint,etc) continue to do it equally to all of their customers so there isn't anywhere to go to get better service. At this point, any answer that was truthful that they could communicate to those of us who bought the xoom based on their promises would help. Even if it was to say that they would not be delivering until after such and such a date. But we really owed an answer other than the scripted ones.

0 Likes