Terrible Service
Extra1200

I know Verizon doesn't even want to hear it cuz they make it so hard to post anything. But I've been a customer for 20 years or better and service just keeps getting worse all the time. It is not my phone because this is a new phone my old phone and a loaner phone none of them work like they used to at my house and that's been going on for a couple of years now. Verizon says oh we're doing Tower repairs.... for 2 years? Ridiculous

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Terrible Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! We would be more than happy to assist. Are you experiencing issues with just data, or text and calls as well?*Leyla

0 Likes
Rocnroll

For the last 2 months I have been experiencing no cellular service available and out going calls not going through. So I agree Verizon cellular service has dropped tremendously in my area. I too am ready to change providers!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details. That is far too long to be having service issues. The last thing we want is for you to think about leaving us after so many years. What is your ZIP Code? Do you know if other users in the area have the same trouble? ~Roger

0 Likes