To get my "downtime" to start at 10:00pm, I have to set it for 7:00pm. I want it to go off at 8:00am, but it keeps turning off at 6:00am. How do I fix all of this?
lupus_girl

To get my "downtime" (priority interruptions only) to start at 10:00pm, I have to set it for 7:00pm. I want it to go off at 8:00am, but it keeps turning off at 6:00am instead. How do I fix this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: To get my "downtime" to start at 10:00pm, I have to set it for 7:00pm. I want it to go off at 8:00am, but it keeps turning off at 6:00am. How do I fix all of this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Lupus_gil,

We understand how important it is to make sure phones work as they should.  Have you attempted to put your phone in safe mode http://vz.to/1HdCyHa?  Give that a try and keep us posted.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: To get my "downtime" to start at 10:00pm, I have to set it for 7:00pm. I want it to go off at 8:00am, but it keeps turning off at 6:00am. How do I fix all of this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Lupus_girl,

You came to the right place for help.  What is the make/model of your phone?  Has it work correctly before?

EmmaM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
lupus_girl

It's a Motorola Moto-X second generation.I've only had it a few months, and it seemed to be working fine. I only noticed this issue within the last couple of weeks. Thank you so much for any help or advice you can provide!

>> Personal information and e-mail reply headers removed by Verizon Moderator to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Lupus_gil,

We understand how important it is to make sure phones work as they should.  Have you attempted to put your phone in safe mode http://vz.to/1HdCyHa?  Give that a try and keep us posted.

EmmaM_VZW
0 Likes