Verizon Wireless Login App Failure
BoostHungry
Enthusiast - Level 2

I want to access the NFL App and it forces me to use the Verizon Wireless Login App.  Fine.  But it doesn't work.

I am 100% using the correct login and password, which works on both the website and the My Verizon App, but it keeps telling me my username/password combination is not correct.

How can an app, whose single purpose is to log me in, fail to log me in?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Wireless Login App Failure
labrew

I am having the same problem - It does not like the Uname and password - yet I use it to log in here. Why pay good money for an app only to not have access to it? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BoostHungry and labrew, I want you to be able to access your NFL Mobile app as well! I checked and the Motorola Xoom is supported for NFL Mobile. I can definitely understand how frustrating this must be and I’m here to help! Let’s get to the bottom of this.

You mentioned that you have made sure that the My Verizon user name and password are correct and you’re able to sign in to My Verizon. Have you ever been able to use the NFL mobile app of your Xoom? If so, when was the last time? Are you using a WiFi connection on the Xoom when trying to access the NFL mobile App or do you have a data plan for the device?

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the App and retest. If you are still unable to sign in post back for further assistance. We may need to file a trouble ticket for this issue.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
BoostHungry
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please read my problem more closely and do not respond with some generic "I

want you to be able to restate problem" crap. I told you, the NFL Mobile

app uses the Verizon Login app for me to be able to login. There is

nothing wrong with the NFL Mobile app, it correctly opens the Verizon Login

App. The Verizon Login app is what sucks, it won't let me login. Both

MyVerizon and the Verizon website have no problem logging me into my

account.

Read the reviews for the Verizon Login App in the Google Play marketplace,

tons of people are complaining that it simply doesn't work.

On Aug 13, 2012 7:27 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
PamJ12

I am having the same issue....  EXCEPT I'm not installing an app.  I'm just trying to log on on my mobile-with the exact username and password I use online on my computer...  How aggravating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes