Re: Verizon is the last carrier send out the Moto X update. How long will it take?
gregh145
Enthusiast - Level 3

No one said At&t is administering the soak test.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon is the last carrier send out the Moto X update. How long will it take?
rader023
Contributor - Level 1

US Cellular is not a major carrier. AT&T has sent out a soak which they had to approve. I thought Verizon prided itself on its customer service. "Verizon - We are not technically last in customer service, yet!"

0 Likes
Hanoverfiste
Contributor - Level 1

and how is this relevant? It's still getting pushed to At&T customers

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hanoverfiste wrote:

and how is this relevant? It's still getting pushed to At&T customers

It is quite relevant. The only users getting the soak test version on ones in the Motorola owners forum. You have to get the invite to participate in the test. It hasn't been released yet to the general population of AT&T customer. Motorola decides who gets the test and who doesn't. They are the ones administrating the test. Until they and AT&T are satisfied, the update won't be available for the rest of the Moto X owners on AT&T.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

rader023 wrote:

US Cellular is not a major carrier. AT&T has sent out a soak which they had to approve. I thought Verizon prided itself on its customer service. "Verizon - We are not technically last in customer service, yet!"

They are a super regional carrier that covers quite a bit of the country. They certainly larger than some of the smaller regional carriers in the USA.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rader023
Contributor - Level 1

Its not relevant to the question I asked, when is Verizon getting the update to its customers. So no its not relevant. It may be semantics as to weather my statement was correct, but that just shows how pathetic Verizon is, it doesn't really mean anything. If you or Verizon want to compare VZW to ATT well then you are REALLY in trouble. Why doesn't Verizon lead and delight its customers instead of abuse and disappoint them? Do you have an answer for that? 24 months, if it wasn't for the rest of the people on my plan I would be gone now.

0 Likes
rader023
Contributor - Level 1

There are MVNO and prepaid services that are bigger than US Cellular. They are nothing. Some states have higher VZW subscribers than they have total subscribers. So no it is not relevant to this discussion at all.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

rader023 wrote:

There are MVNO and prepaid services that are bigger than US Cellular. They are nothing. Some states have higher VZW subscribers than they have total subscribers. So no it is not relevant to this discussion at all.

Those MVNO carriers don't own their own towers. They bounce on other carriers. US Cellular owns their towers.

0 Likes
Hanoverfiste
Contributor - Level 1

No matter how the CL's try to spin it... SPRINT,ATT and TMOBILE have access to the update

<< Personal comment removed >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
rader023
Contributor - Level 1

*whether, LOL

0 Likes