Verizon, please enable VoLTE for the 2014 Moto X. It's been long enough.
HBK3
Enthusiast - Level 1

This phone was advertised as getting Advanced Calling last Fall. 

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon, please enable VoLTE for the 2014 Moto X.  It's been long enough.
Not applicable

Any current device that doesn't have isn't going to get it. All new devices have it even the low end ones. If you want HD voice you'll have to upgrade.

View solution in original post

Re: Verizon, please enable VoLTE for the 2014 Moto X. It's been long enough.
webrobby1327
Enthusiast - Level 2

I second this request but don't expect a reply.  It's not like VZW has cared to reply after software version 5.1 came out a few weeks ago and still did not have VoLTE support enabled.

Methedz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've never in my life dealt with something like this. Absolutely BS.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We greatly appreciate your interest in Advanced Calling, HBK3. I can very much understand your excitement surround the device. Although the device does not current have Advanced Calling, keep posted to future updates: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/software-updates/

YosefT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BillyG57
Contributor - Level 1

Non answer device was created to need this update it has been 10 months

0 Likes
Re: Verizon, please enable VoLTE for the 2014 Moto X.  It's been long enough.
Not applicable

Any current device that doesn't have isn't going to get it. All new devices have it even the low end ones. If you want HD voice you'll have to upgrade.

sja411
Enthusiast - Level 1

This really is rediculous. I had the moto x 1st gen with simuilataneous voice and data. Then I "upgrade" to the moto x 2014 and lose this feature? That is the worst move ever by verizon!! We should all receive free upgrades to the moto x 2015 when it is released. What do you think of that Big Red? I think it is only fair after making us wait this long with false promises.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you go back to the Moto X 2013 model?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

d2kplus
Enthusiast - Level 2

VZW decided to give Droid Turbo (same innards different body) Advanced Calling and deny it from Moto X2. It was their way of encouraging sales of 'their' phone.

Moto X1 and X2 will never get VoLTE.on VZW.