Visual Voicemail disappeared?
TreKewl

I have the 1st generation of the Moto X and received the upgrade to lollipop the other day.  The upgrade appeared to work fine and no real problems except that my visual voicemail disappeared.  I don't believe I had to download an app for it originally but still I tried downloading the verizon visual voicemail app on my phone and when it launches it says it's "checking account status" but eventually fails and says "Unable to establish connection to the mailbox".  I looked on My Verizon and it says that I still have the $2.99 feature on my line.  Any idea if this is something tied in with the update and if there is any work around?  I would call into tech support but I only have my cell phone and no other phone to call on.

0 Likes
Re: Visual Voicemail disappeared?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Trekewl, you came to the right place and I apologize you are having issues with your Visual Voicemail. I know how important it is to have that feature working properly. Did you originally have the Visual Voicemail for $2.99? Have you tried un-installing and reinstalling the app?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Visual Voicemail disappeared?
TreKewl

I'm not sure how or when... but.. the Voicemail app that I had always used

reappeared on my phone. Upon opening it I had to agree to terms and service

and now I'm back online. Smiley Happy

On Sep 19, 2015 7:23 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes