Weak signal in Wildwood, MO
Breenalan

Is anyone having weak signal in Wildwood, MO, specifically near the intersection of Strecker, Rd. and Clayton, Rd.  I'm using a gen 2 moto x that is doing slightly better than all the iphones of my relatives.

0 Likes
Re: Weak signal in Wildwood, MO
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There could be a number of reasons. Tower is handling a higher number of connections then usual. Buildings and other obstructions is blocking the line of sight between you and the cell tower. Radio quality or sensitivity is different between phones.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Weak signal in Wildwood, MO
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Breenalan, this is not the kind of experience we want our wirless customers to have. I was able to review the area and it looks like no outages in the area. How long has this been going on in this area? Are you having issues with just data or with calls/text as well? Then how far would you need to travel before you start getting better service? Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes