When I click on a hyperlink from an email, my Xoom fades and goes nowhere. Any ideals?
islandbumwa
0 Likes
Re: When I click on a hyperlink from an email, my Xoom fades and goes nowhere. Any ideals?
Wildman
Legend

Can you use your web browser because it sounds like it may be trying to open but then FC, try opening browser and see what happens also if the link goes to a site with issues this could also make browser FC, try copint link and past in browsers address bar and see what happens.

0 Likes
Re: When I click on a hyperlink from an email, my Xoom fades and goes nowhere. Any ideals?
Rigelian

When this happens just rotateyour tablet to landscape or portrait mode.  Once you turn it the selection of the browser option will appear.  Apparently, for some reason this option appears off screen until you rotate the tablet.  It's a known bug.

0 Likes
dave_flagg
Enthusiast - Level 3

actually that is a known bug. when it fades or dims turn your xoom 90 degrees and you will see a popup show up. it means you have more than one program that could open, such as two or more browsers installed. You can then either check the box for making one of them the default or click on the browser you want and hope it doesn't happen again. If you regularly want to be able to select different browsers then don't check the box. This doesn't happen too often though so either way if fine.

0 Likes
islandbumwa

Thanks to all that responded, the information provided was very helpful and took care of the problem.

0 Likes