When I picked up my phone the time popped up in a circle surrounded by notifications. Now I only see a black screen. How to turn this feature on?
jornada420

Droid Turbo new to me.  Also, I would like to use hand gestures but they don't work either (except for camera hand twist).

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: When I picked up my phone the time popped up in a circle surrounded by notifications. Now I only see a black screen. How to turn this feature on?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your new phone, Jornada420, so glad your loving all the features. To have your clock pop up, all you have to do is tap your power button for a quick tap, and it will bring up your clock. That is a great device with so many features. Click here http://vz.to/1VO4vYq to get your user manual for your device right on your home page when you log into your Verizon account. There are so many wonderful features on this device, and I know you will love it.

CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes