When is 4G and sd card updates coming??
chefmike67

OK guys I need a little update on when this device will be completed. I have it now but I need the SD card storage, and really want the 4G

Mike:smileymad:

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: When is 4G and sd card updates coming??
Not applicable
Obviously, Verizon has announced neither.
0 Likes
chefmike67

Not knowing is really getting to me

0 Likes
Not applicable
That's silly. They will do it when they do it. In the mean time, the Xoom works perfectly on 3G. The 4G network is nothing but problems.
0 Likes
Jim_Kirk
Enthusiast - Level 3

chefmike67,

Not much but here's some information from the Motorola forum.  Bottom line attitude is we'll tell you when we feel like it.

https://supportforums.motorola.com/thread/48618

-Jim

0 Likes
Not applicable
As it should be.
0 Likes
AraceliT_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

Thank you all for your replies. Currently the date for the update is not available but you can sign up for email alerts by going to:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/Xoom4GLTEUpgrade

Thank you,

AraceliT

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dxrren

This is **bleep**.  Releasing half baked products and charging premium prices for them and then not giving us a timeline of implementation of the fixes.  I returned mine.  Waiting for the complete package and then I might buy again.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

dxrren wrote:

This is **bleep**.  Releasing half baked products and charging premium prices for them and then not giving us a timeline of implementation of the fixes.  I returned mine.  Waiting for the complete package and then I might buy again.

Why buy a product that you can't use AS IS? THAT is idiotic. The Xoom is a perfectly capable product currently in its configuration. Yes, it will most likely be better after the 4G upgrade, but if you are only willing to use it at that point, WHY would you purchase it NOW? If you would only use it WHEN and IF you had a specific date for the upgrade, WHY would you purchase it NOW?

Releasing what YOU consider half baked products is one thing. These products are functioning devices that are quite useful, more so than anything else out there. PURCHASING a product that YOU consider to be half-baked, well whose fault is that?

0 Likes
dxrren

Lets not defend them now.  Yes it is my fault for buying a half baked product and I returned it.  Lets not pat Moto and VZ on the back for this one.  Good product that isnt finished.  Enough said.

0 Likes