When is Version going to support the Motorola Xoom?
mrhoads43

I am so disappointed that no one at version knows anything about the Xoom!  I have had mine for months and still can not log into the version web site.  Version has the worst service of all the cell phone companies.

0 Likes
Re: When is Version going to support the Motorola Xoom?
jmccoy70
Contributor - Level 2

You are not alone.  I can not log in and navigate to the forum with either  my Xoom or my Droid X.

On the other hand I am getting Great Service from Michael Smith and Lauren Hickey.

This is what I have found.

My Mobile devices can login at vzw.com but can not navigate the dropdown menu to get to this Forum.

Of Course, my laptop can navigate the Dropdown and use the Support menu item to get here.

As for Logging in from Community.vzw.com, I can not login there with movile devices or my Laptop.

Which URL do you use to login to get to this Forum?

Can you try logging in with your Xoom on both of those URLs and report back on your results.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Well I don't want you to be disappointed, I can certainly assist you. We do support the Xoom, and you should be able to login to both your My Verizon account and the community forums on your Xoom. I check my My Verizon account all the time on My Xoom and I also just logged into the community forums. Can you be more specific with what is happening?

0 Likes
jmccoy70
Contributor - Level 2

Thats interesting.  Using your Xoom, how do you get the Support Drop down Menu to drop down?

With My Xoom, I can browse to vzw.com and login.  I can not Tap on the Support Drop down and get it to function so that i can tap on the Support Forums menu item.  The Drop Down menu does not Drop. (Works fine from Dell Laptop) 

0 Likes
jmccoy70
Contributor - Level 2
Just started working. Xoom went to vzw.com scrolled down and tapped on full screen. logged in and Lo and Behold, the drop down dropped down and I was able to tap Support Forum and here I am Xoom finally working on the Forums One minor issue, it switched me back to Mobile Mode when. it transitioned to the Forum.:-)
0 Likes
Not applicable

It did initially switch me to the mobile version also, but after choosing Full then signing in, it stayed on the Full version when switching to different posts.

0 Likes