When selecting email attachment in either Outlook or Gmail
winsoar

When composing and selecting email attachment in either Outlook or Gmail, it will only select photos and I need to attach documents. Any work around? Thanks

0 Likes
Re: When selecting email attachment in either Outlook or Gmail
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Outlook works on the Xoom? New to me.

Anyway, I usually use a file explorer to select the files that I want to attach before starting the email. Then you choose to share the files and select the email program that I want to use either gmail or mail. This creates a blank (composing) email with the files already attached. You would add your recipients, subject and body of text before sending out the email.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

winsoar

Thanks Ann - and the mail icon looks like Outlook on my XOOM so that's how I referred to it.

As I didn't have a file manager program on my XOOM, after reading your message I downloaded one from the Android market and I was able to do exactly what you suggested.

Thanks again for your help

Ron

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome. Sorry about the pronoun mix-ups in my post. Sometimes I forget to explain the steps in the second person and switch to first person.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes