When will Driod Maxx get the new Lollipop update?
Bill21784
Enthusiast - Level 3

Any time frame on when the Droid Maxx will be getting the Android 5.0 Lollipop ????

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: When will Driod Maxx get the new Lollipop update?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Nothing official has been announced yet, other than it will receive the update.  VzW usually doesn't make any announcements prior to release, but you can check Motorola's site here:

Motorola Support - Find Answers | Motorola Mobility, Inc.

msgrt
Enthusiast - Level 2

Don't you just love the way Verizon kicks the can down the road and refers you to Motorola?

My contract expires in August... just a few weeks away.  I'm really looking for a phone with ATT that has comparable battery life.  I can't wait to get away from big red with their empty promises and try the other side for a while!  They're all a bunch of thieves but I'm going to spread it around a bit.  There's no excuse to be this long in providing an update as long as it's been out!

B33
Legend

Age of the Phone its more in Likely it won't come to it and if it Does it will probable be the Last update issued.. except for minor or maintenance..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

msgrt,

This is not how we would want you to feel about us. It saddens to hear that you would want to leave our VZW Family.  I know important it is to be able to rely on a phones full battery life and the Motorals do a great job of providing our customers what they need.  We are here to help and would love to turn things around.  How can we assist you.

We look forwarding in helping.

YareliM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Latrell567

Well it was obvious to everyone that the Droid Turbo was going to receive Lollipop unfortunately before the Maxx, but now that the Turbo is out of the way, now they need to go for the Maxx, especially before Android M comes out. So it should be here soon.

0 Likes