Where do I find the port number?
BetteCarkson
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had to reset my phone to factory and now I cannot get it to set up my e:Mail account... I need to know where to find the port number etc

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I don't know port information
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need to check the email domain server settings for the port number. It is usually on the domain's website. ie the mobile server settings for a Hotmail account are on the Hotmail/Outlook website.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need to check the email domain server settings for the port number. It is usually on the domain's website. ie the mobile server settings for a Hotmail account are on the Hotmail/Outlook website.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Depending on the email app you are using for email, most or some will auto configure for you.  Gmail will auto configure Live/MSN/Hotmail and Gmail, and others. 

0 Likes
BetteCarkson
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you.  Got it  now

0 Likes
BetteCarkson
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you ... all set

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's wonderful to hear! If you need anything else be sure to check here and let us know.

CarleyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's wonderful to hear! If you need anything else be sure to check here and let us know.
CarleyRVZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes