Re: Where is Android 6.0 for Turbo 2?
pherson
Champion - Level 1

And I wouldn't be surprised if you assumed that about everyone's whose opinions in posts are different than yours. And no, I am not a Verizon employee. They are clearly marked by their avatars and signatures.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

and I haven't seen any deception or complacency anywhere, for the record.

0 Likes
Chuckles2

Bought the Turbo 2 phone yesterday and wanted to try 6.0 Marshmallow because Verizon said it was available. Verizon is very predictable to not do what they say.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jturner020, we want you to have the best experience possible on that device. Let's verify if you have the latest software update on your phone here:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-180750/

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rbird2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Still no update!

The Verizon website

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/software-updates/

clearly states March 1st.

When you follow the link to the web page it DOES NOT state "Soak Test" it clearly states "Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device".

If this has changed Verizon needs to change the information they are providing their customers. If they move the date a month from now we will go away and quit asking until then but today it still states Marshmallow is to be available on March 1st.

Proving customers accurate information is not too much to ask for!

UJZ100
Enthusiast - Level 3

Dont bother trying to reach them on Twitter. I've been ignored all day. won't acknowledge my questions about the update.

Someone at Verizon needs to get off laurels and make an official announcement about this trainwreck.

I just came back from Sprint because of their poor customer service. Now I'm... I'll just stop before I get ahead of myself.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

They don't launch the update all at once it goes out a little at a time. Be patient.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

And the turbo 2 isn't even on sprint so what device would you have "turned to"?

0 Likes
rbird2
Enthusiast - Level 3

The Verizon support person I spoke to said Marshmallow for the Droid Turbo 2 was released in waves starting Friday 2/27.

It has now been over a week now so where is the Marshmallow update for the Droid Turbo 2? I tried running system update and the Verizon Software Upgrade Assistance (SUA) and still no Marshmallow update.

This is getting everyone quite upset including myself.

We need an official statement from Verizon ASAP on the status of the Marshmallow update for the Verizon Droid Turbo 2.

This whole Marshmallow release is a total disaster. Is it too hard to communicate with your customers?

UJZ100
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had the Nexus 6 which had Marshmallow and similar performance to the DT2 aside from bigger battery and fragile screen.

0 Likes