Why can't I get past the sync screen on my Moto X?
mystrm

After WiFi problems - originally associated with Dunkin Dponuts App - with App running , no WiFI, Force Quit - Wifi!  This worked for months! Anyway  I deleted the App and now find I have unreliable WiFi all the time.  Reboots, soft reset, did not resolve. I'd get wifi briefly, then lose it.  For Saved networks, error was Connection Error.

SO I did a Factory Reset, which seemed to work.  I chose language, chose a WiFi network and then got Sync Now scree. 2 choices  Sync Now or back arrow.  I chose Sync Now, it looked like it was in progress, then the Sync Now button came back with no other options.  Happened repeatedly and after 3 more Factory resets.  How do I get past this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: The factory reset for Moto X 1st gen why can't I get past Sync?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very strange, mystrm. A factory reset would normally resolve all phone issues and bring it back to original settings. Please ensure that you are following the steps outlined at this link when you do a factory reset: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-82959/
***Very Important***disable (uncheck) the Automatic restore option at step number 4. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: The factory reset for Moto X 1st gen why can't I get past Sync?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very strange, mystrm. A factory reset would normally resolve all phone issues and bring it back to original settings. Please ensure that you are following the steps outlined at this link when you do a factory reset: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-82959/
***Very Important***disable (uncheck) the Automatic restore option at step number 4. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes