Why can't I uninstall an app using the normal steps to do so?
timpedinger
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i cannot uninstall an app using the normal procedure. both the "force stop" and the "unistall" buttons are greyed out and cannot be clicked. how do I uninstall the app?"
Snn5
Legend

There may be some sort of programming involved that prevents it from being uninstalled since it was a work phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: i cannot uninstall an app using the normal procedure. both the "force stop" and the "unistall" buttons are greyed out and cannot be clicked. how do I uninstall the app?"
Snn5
Legend

What is the app?  Some apps are baked into the OS and cannot be uninstalled.  Verizon apps are the most notable un-uninstallable apps. 

0 Likes
timpedinger

it is a lotus noes app for my work e-mail, by IBM. I had to install it after I was given the moto X for work.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

There may be some sort of programming involved that prevents it from being uninstalled since it was a work phone.

0 Likes