Why is the Discussion on the Moto X Update Locked?????
AlteraPete
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here is the thread I am referring to:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/806362

Below is the message I was trying to send to the community leaders and VZW customer support reps who commented on this thread, but I'm not being followed by these people I can't directly message them.  Therefore, I have no choice but to create this discussion.

When will we get the Moto X OTA update?

I was about to post an update to show that Verizon/Motorola is actually making progress on this update because they are sending out soak tests.  I'm sure this would make people who are following this thread happy, and really it's something that Verizon should have done. 

This is even bad for Verizon's image, because now it looks like there has been no progress- we're simply left with the last comment: "It's obvious VZW just doesn't care."  At least that comment was accurate.

This is not only a bad decision for VZW's own sake, but it's also horrible customer service.  You don't close a help ticket on a customer before the issue is resolved!!!  Same thing with a community thread.  What's the point of even having this community forum if people can't get updates on the topics when they're available???

References to moderation removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Why is the Discussion on the Moto X Update Locked?????
pilotpix
Enthusiast - Level 3

The same reason they edited your post.

0 Likes
Re: Why is the Discussion on the Moto X Update Locked?????
sled-dude
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know, there are days I swear I don't know they even have these forums. The censorship is almost based on the mood of the Verizon dude.

I bet the above line got removed..(LOL)