Re: Why will my WiFi not connect or even see a network it had worked with in the past?
reijgers
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh I almost forgot to mention, thank you Cheri_s for replying. Got ahead of myself there

0 Likes
Re: Why will my WiFi not connect or even see a network it had worked with in the past?
reijgers
Enthusiast - Level 2

Where did everybody go? I'm still having an issue with bluetooth and wifi working simultaneously. While waiting for words of wisdom from Verizon, I've been scouring the interweb for a resolution. Turns out this issue has flared up from time to time on this device starting with kitkat 4.4.2.  Also, while waiting, I've tried all manner of "solutions" that seem to work, all to no avail.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

reijgers,

We are still here for you and want to see you able to use your phone flawlessly. You mentioned that you have performed a factory reset to no avail. When processing this, did you happen to have Automatic Restore enabled or disabled? http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-66085/

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
reijgers
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't recall exactly but going through the settings it appears that I have that box ticked. So it was probably on when I did the reset.

0 Likes
reijgers
Enthusiast - Level 2

. Full disclosure, the factory reset I performed was an accident. I wanted to do a system cache wipe using the fast boot menu and selected factory by mistake. Doh!

0 Likes
reijgers
Enthusiast - Level 2

SandyS   So I decided to upgrade to A Droid Turbo 2 ($300 trade in help seal the deal), but not before trying to do a factory reset without the automatic restore feature turned on (in the Verizon store no less). That had little to no effect. The phone was able to connect correctly to WiFi with Bluetooth turned on, but started acting up soon afterwards. That pretty much clinched the upgrade deal for me. I hope others have better luck with this issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WIFI is crucial to being able to keeping data usage within reason, reijgers. It’s how I personally stay within my allowance. The new Droid Turbo 2 doesn’t have this as a known issue, and it’s got some great features available to boot.  Getting a big trade in value is the icing on the cake.

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes