Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Will my current device continue to work while I wait for the new one I purchased?
ginjaco

My contract is expiring soon and i was planning on getting the next generation of moto x (rumors call it the x+1) i am just curious if i buy it on contract will my current phone not be able to recieve data, calls, or texts or will i activate the device when i recieve it. I spoke to motorola and they told me to ask your carrier. I just want to know as it would be a pain to activate my current phone again just to deactivate it 4 days later as i need to use my phone.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Moto maker question
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Your current phone will work fine until you receive and activate the custom phone from Motorola.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Moto maker question
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Your current phone will work fine until you receive and activate the custom phone from Motorola.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes