Xoom Unresponsive
o4NDYo

My xoom has completely stopped working. I was using the browser when the problems first started. Websites would not load, the progress bar would go about halfway across the screen and then stop. A few minutes later the browser completely froze up. I tried the home button but nothing responded so I tried to power the xoom off but it seemed to do nothing. Then about 30 seconds later the xoom seems to have powered down but wont turn on.the battery was at around 75% last I checked it and I haven't tried rooting or doing anything that would have voided the warranty. Any ideas as to what I should do? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Xoom Unresponsive
dlbruncak
Enthusiast - Level 1

Press down the power and the volume up button for 3 seconds and it will "Hard Boot" the Xoom.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
dlbruncak
Enthusiast - Level 1

Press down the power and the volume up button for 3 seconds and it will "Hard Boot" the Xoom.

0 Likes
o4NDYo

thanks for the help, everything seems to be working fine now.

0 Likes
Leadsag
I had same problem google browser froze. In my case a window came up wanting to send error data. After responding it started working again.
0 Likes
Navman79

Thank you for that information as that was the only way I could get my Xoom to reboot. It was acting funny so I rebooted it and then it would not shutoff then finally did.

Then I could not get it to start or charge or anything. Until I read your note here and wullah. THANKS :smileyhappy:)

0 Likes