Xoom Upgrade - need copy of email
deifan8

I rec'd my fed exp package yesterday to send my Xoom in for 4G upgrade, but it says I need to enclose a copy of the packing list that was emailed to me - which I just re-checked all my emails and I have no packing list - now what?

0 Likes
Re: Xoom Upgrade - need copy of email
skyfish

Same problem for me, the online process stalled before producing a packing list but after sending an email confirming the fedex package was enroute. Need a way to create a packing list without starting over from scratch.

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

Did you receive an email from Motorola that gives you your tracking number?  If so, that email is the packing list.  Check step 3 "How to Send" and it will tell you to send a copy of that email (packing list).

0 Likes
deifan8

The only email I have is one from Fed Exp with the tracking information of the package.  It has an RMA number on it and tracking information but basically that is it.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Deifan8, the packing list was something that needed to be printed when the upgrade request was complete. It shows customer receipt on the top. Did you print anything out? If not, I don't see a way to print this from the website. You can contact Motorola at 800-734-5870. This slip shows some instructions and includes your Tracking (RMA) Number, MEID number, your name and shipping address. 

0 Likes
dave_flagg
Enthusiast - Level 3

hopefully by now you have already gone ahead and sent in your xoom but if you are still waiting all you have to do is write the RMA number on a piece of paper and put it inside the box with the xoom. That is about all that was on the email/page you were supposed to print. They just want it in the box incase your xoom gets separated from the fedex envelope when it arrives at motorola.

0 Likes