bluetooth wont enable
SCOBAU27

No matter what I try on my Turbo 2, the Bluetooth setting is disabled

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: bluetooth wont enable
NOLHAR57

I have the same problem and it started around the 25.201.6 update on 6/7/17. I can not get it to enable.  I've done 2 factory resets,  wipe partition cache, tried turning off WiFi and bluetooth scanning and tried it in safe mode to no avail.

The only way I can get it to turn on (sometimes) is by restarting the phone, then enabling Bluetooth in settings and then it seemed to work until the next time I restarting the phone.

A guy I work with has the same set up but is not having this issue.

I have to have Bluetooth for work and am currently having to use my old Droid ultra to get by until I can get this resolved or give up and buy another phone as I'm out of warranty.

I know this info doesn't help you, but maybe with the info I added, it will aid someone that can help us both.

0 Likes
Mrjack777

You ever find a fix for the Bluetooth issue? I have the same problem

[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have a fully functional device and are here to help, Mrjack777. When did this issue begin or when did you first notice an issue? Have there been any recent changes to the device? Have you noticed any other issues with the device? Looking forward to hearing back. -ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes