need to transfer contacts from RAZR to XOOM
krex

Recently got new razr and Motorola Xoom... all is well... for the most part! lol  yes, I know, many can say that!  I got them synced thru Bluetooth, can use VZMessaging to send/receive text messages on both devices... the problem is that I can't seem to find out how to get the contact list that resides on my RAZR to the XOOM! Driving me crazy, I usualy have no problems with figuring all this out! I could call Verizon, but we all know how long that could take... PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME DO THAT!!!!  LOL Anyone know how to accomplish this?

0 Likes
Re: need to transfer contacts from RAZR to XOOM
journeymanjoe

They both have to have a google email to function. Make sure you use the same google email on both and the contacts will be synced!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

And make sure that your contacts are saved to that gmail account and not to just the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

You can have if you want the same Contacts on your Zoom that you have on your Razr By putting the same Exact Account in it as you have in your Razr. I have the same Account in both of my Droids One is in my Droid X an the other is in my Maxx an when i buy something from the Play store it Goes on Both Droids instead of just one..Been Using this process every since i bought my X back in 2010..b33 Smiley Happy

0 Likes