question about motorola xoom browser
emmjaexo6

Hello, i just bought a xoom so im new to this. Every time i try to load a web page that has a lot of content it stops working, so i exit out the of the tab then click on the browser again and there are lines going across the screen where the web page is supposed to be. i type in google and nothing happens so i exit the browser and after doing this several times the web browser finally starts working again. has anyone else had this problem? also while typing this its very laggy, is that normal? im running 3.2 and this is the only tab i have up. Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Re: question about motorola xoom browser
emmjaexo6

also i bought this as a used tablet off ebay and i only have 7 days to return it if i need to. I'm just trying to figure out if these are normal problems with the xoom. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Not applicable

This sounds very strange. Have you had any other issues with the Xoom?  When you bought the device did you do a master reset on it to bring it to its original state?  The reason why ask is because when people buy used devices sometimes they are not in the default state and problems like these arise. I would follow these steps and reset the device, if after you reset the device and it still is having browser issues I would return it to the seller.

Master Reset
From the home screen tap Apps
Tap Settings
Tap Privacy
Tap Factory Data Reset
Displays shows: This will erase all data from your tablets internal storage including; Google account, application data, downloaded applications, Music, photos, other user data
Tap Reset Tablet to confirm and proceed.

SammuelP_VZW

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kas021560

Our Xoom does that at times.  My son tried exiting back to home then tapping the browser icon.  It has worked so far!

0 Likes