Re: "Background Data Restricted"
B33
Legend

DionM:  My setting is switched to off)  the build i'm currently on is 4.4 and 140.45.5 ghost_verizon

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Maza918 on my Moto X  I figured out how to get rid of the Warning for good)  Go to your Settings as I mentioned in my first post to ya and when you come to the Data graphic screen Long press on the Orange Bar then scroll it down or Roll the numbers to Zero I included a screen shot of what mine looks and what you can set your,s too, The warnings should go away

101 Screen shot Moto X  Data at 0.png

0 Likes
maza918
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, B33.  I'll give this a try.  Quick question though, do you have "Battery Saver" enabled?  & If not, why not?  Just curious if I should consider turning that off too.

Thanks

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Noop!  just don't need it I guess I'm still learning this one and my new Droid Maxx)  I had 2'  Razr Maxx's for 2 years was time to up N into some new Diggs I'm learning the Curve but there is a way to go I hope my 5 years of owning smartphones kick in quick I don't want to take 2 years to learn all of this stuff then to go into another new phone.. I think I'll be ok though Smiley Happy b

Off to watch: Chicago Fire..

maza918
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm sure you'll be more than OK Smiley Happy

I'll try not using "Battery Saver" and see what it does for me.  Thanks for the help Smiley Happy

B33
Legend

Hey your Welcome and if you got any more Questions please ask or if you run over a neat feature and you want to share it with me or the thread let me know and be sure to check it out b

0 Likes