time keeps changing back one hour
John8310

Mine and my wife's phone keeps losing an hour and setting the date back to around 2003 & 2004

reboot fixes this for a short time.. then its back.. motoZ4 phone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: time keeps changing back one hour
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

John8310, 

Although it's fun to reminisce about the old days, we want your devices to have the proper date and time, so let's look into this and get a fix in place for you. When did you notice this start happening? What recent changes/updates have been made since this issue started to occur? What difference do you see if you set the date and time manually on the devices (shown here for steps on how to do this, starting with step 4 - http://spr.ly/6603MHRQP.)?

-Ryan

0 Likes
John8310

Hello,

Sorry life has been busy. I just set the date and time manually as per your link, and see if that helps.

its been doing this for a few weeks on and off..  if I'm not mistaken it seems to have only happen when at home?  Mine seems to have happened more than my wife's.  also 3 phones on our account and all have had this issue at least once that I know of..

I will up date in a few days

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please let us know if the issue continues or if it gets fixed with the steps we provided. We look forward to hearing good news from you.

~Laura

0 Likes
John8310

Hello,

So far so good.. has not changed time or year !

Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's awesome, John8310!

~Baldo

0 Likes