Re: wifi turns off
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the troubleshooting steps you have done in order to ge this resolved, stevevetter! We want to make sure that this is resolved for you once and for all. Since this started happening right after the update. Let's try running the Software Repair Assistance tool and see if you see improvements http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/moto-x-update/ . Have you tried connecting to other WiFi Networks? Do you receive any error messages?

JorgeO_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
stevevetter
Enthusiast - Level 2

well that didn't work, I'm still in the same predicament. The wi-fi and bluetooth radios will not turn on. When I try to turn them on, the slider goes to on, the phone waits 10 or so seconds and then the slider goes back to off.

Please do not ask again if I've tried connecting to other networks again. I've described more than once now that it is not a 'connecting to a network' problem for me. The wi-fi (and bluetooth) radio won't even come on in order to try a connection.

Content was removed as required by

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
stevevetter
Enthusiast - Level 2

well, after turning off my phone for the night and then on again (something I do frequently) wi-fi and bluetooth are now working. I guess I'll just have to live with 'random' for right now.

Content was removed as required by the

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes