Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
$200 SWITCH REBATE
juuulian

I switched from AT&T to Verizon when I saw that there is a $200 rebate if I buy an iPhone XR. I switched onto my mothers account so that we could have a family plan. The manager of the store sold me the under the condition that I would recieve the $200 rebate in the mail. I sent in the rebate request to the rebate center and waited the 45-day probabation period. After the time period is up I check the status of the rebate to find out that the rebate is invalid.

The reason that it's invalid is becuase our account is a business account according to Verizon. However, this is not what the storer manager told me wouldl be the case. It appears he changed our account to a business account in order to bring down the price of our service. I woudl like to get the $200 rebate I was promised. If anyone can assist that wouldl be great.

Re: $200 SWITCH REBATE
steele_esquire

I too switched - promised a rebate and it invalid. I even sent in my info for a "review" and again denied.  Feels like Verizon is making a promise and then its denied. Its a joke.

So frustrating - i regret switching.

Segovia561

My husband and I both switch from AT&T to Verizon and both purchased a total of 2 phones.  We were told by the sales lady that we would be receiving $200 rebates each, a total of $400.  Up to now we have not received anything.  Is this a scam?  I need to know what I can do and who I need to talk to.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We don't want you missing out on an eligible rebate. When did you submit for your rebate at https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/ ?BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes