Re: Asurion Warranty Terms unclear - Asurion reps unable to help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to receive clarification on your insurance. Asurion is a separate company with their own policies and procedures. We do apologize, but we don't have clarification on if your Dual SIM device will or will not be exchanged with another Dual SIM device. What do know is that it is normal proactive for Asurion to replace your device with the same make and model of phone. If they do not have that make and model available, then they will replace it with a like device. Ultimately, only Asurion can clarify for you if they support Dual SIM devices. 

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
VerizonCustomer39

Who can I contact at Asurion for crystal clear clarification? The only people I can get ahold at their normal number are their reps who handle the claims and the answers very depending on the mood of the person who answers or the working supervisor.

I look forward to figuring out how I can contact a manager who can give me the absolute correct answer instead of the regular reps who constantly give whatever answer they think is correct.

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You can contact Asurion at 1-888-881-2622. They will be open tomorrow from 7:00 AM to  9:00 PM.

0 Likes